WMD Guns/Century – VSKA 7.62 x 39 AK Rifle – Distressed NiB-X Nickel Boron
The Survivor Series – (Distressed NiB-X® Nickel Boron) VSKA 7.62 x 39 AK Rifle with American Maple stock and forend.
Capacity: 30 rounds
Century Sku: RI3284-N
Out of Stock
Email me when in stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
The Survivor Series – this Century Arms’ AK rifle features WMD guns’ unique distressed NiB-X® nickel boron coating. Century’s newest heavy duty AK rifle has been re-engineered with key components using machined S7 tool steel — bolt carrier, front trunnion, and feed ramp. The front trunion and bolt are machined from billet. Additionally, the VSKA features: a carburized 4140 steel bolt, a chrome-moly 4150 barrel, and the RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group.
- NiB-X® Nickel Boron blackened and distressed for a battle worn look
- Barrel: 16.5″ chrome-moly 4150 steel 1:10″ — NiB-X® Nickel Boron OD
- Front Trunnion: Machined S7 tool steel plate — NiB-X® Nickel Boron
- Bolt: Carburized 4140 Steel — NiB-X® Nickel Boron
- Receiver: 1/16″ Stamped Steel — NiB-X® Nickel Boron
- Bolt Carrier: S7 Steel — NiB-X® Nickel Boron
- Sights: Standard AKM
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39mm
- Stock: American Maple
- Feed Ramp: S7 Steel — NiB-X® Nickel Boron
- Trigger: Century Arms RAK-1 — NiB-X® Nickel Boron
- Finish: NiB-X® Nickel Boron
- Overal Length: 35.25″
- Wt: 7.40 lbs
Please note that this product can only be shipped to an authorized FFL dealer. You may purchase this product from WMD Guns online store, but in order to receive your product, you will need to do the f
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.