Patented retractable sling integrated into a stock. The Elite model uses a Quick Detach Clasp (which mounts on any Picatinny rail) as well as a standard QD swivel atttachment. The Elite model maximizes the User’s flexibility to deploy the sling in a single or two-point configuration.
Fits: Mil Spec buffer tubes with standard adjustment mechanism
Availability: In Stock
• Mil Spec buffer tubes with standard adjustment mechanism
• 7 ft of 1-1/4” Mil-W-4088K Type III Class 1 Black Webbing
• Single or Two-Point Sling operation
• Breaking Strength 800 pounds
• Picatinny clasp and QD swivel end connectors provide quick hook-up to std rifle furniture.
• Quick Detach ClaspTM clasp attaches to any point on a Picatinny rail
• Doesn’t interfere with cheek positioning in retracted or extended position
• One-button push for adjustment, extension or retraction
• Ambidextrous center-line controls
• Comfortable, interchangeable recoil pad
Maintenance and Durability
• Strap extends and retracts in all environmental conditions
• Robust mechanical design operates in harsh environments and loads
• Easy to clean and maintain. Strap module replaceable by removing three screws.
Weight of Sling and Stock
• Just 19 ounces
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.