Patented retractable sling integrated into a stock. Uses standard QD swivel attachment to transition between single and 2-point sling configurations.
Fits: Mil Spec buffer tubes with standard adjustment mechanism
Availability: In Stock
• Mil Spec buffer tubes with standard adjustment mechanism
• 7 ft of 1-1/4” Mil-W-4088K Type III Class 1 Black Webbing
• Single and Two-Point Sling Operation
• Breaking Strength 800 pounds
• QD swivel end connectors provide quick hook-up to std rifle furniture
• Doesn’t interfere with cheek positioning in retracted or extended position
• One-button push for adjustment, extension or retraction
• Ambidextrous center-line controls
• Comfortable, interchangeable recoil pad
Maintenance and Durability
• Strap extends and retracts in all environmental conditions
• Robust mechanical design operates in harsh environments and loads
• Easy to clean and maintain. Strap module replaceable by removing three screws.
Weight of Sling and Stock
• Just 19 ounces
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.